A forum made by Myself(Nickmatt07) and HandzOffMahWafflez, Please Enjoy and Join!
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Latest topics
» FlipTheTomato's Channel
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:59 pm by flipthetomato

» Nickmatt and PORN
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:06 pm by LoogiaMastur

» Who's better?Lugia or Ho-oh?
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:08 am by kallm3k9

» Your HG or SS team?
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:47 pm by kallm3k9

» Rate my future HeartGold team on a scale of 1-10
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 pm by MassiveMadnessX

» Your Favorite?
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:11 pm by gold rules 10

» Burner Epic Lp's In Hd! Channel
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:42 pm by Burner

» [How-to] Compress Your Videos
HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm by Burner

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share
 

 HeartGold SoulSilver Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick
Admin
Nick

Posts : 47
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : ShmexyVille

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:10 pm

This is basically a collage of some HeartGold and Soulsilver Screenies, Enjoy.

New Bark Town
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Pokemon-heart-gold-and-soul-silver-screenshot
Raikou
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Picture-17
Rayquaza
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Picture-19
Oak and Mr Pokemon
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Picture-14
New Cave?
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Picture-15
Safari Zone (New)
HeartGold SoulSilver Info User_11540_3F3TN7L4
Kyogre and Groudon
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Kyogregroudon
Ruins of Alph (RARE PICTURE)
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Goldsteelix
Lugia Battle!
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Lugia2
Ho-oh Battle!
HeartGold SoulSilver Info Hooh2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nickmatt07
SandslashPWNS

SandslashPWNS

Posts : 14
Join date : 2009-09-04
Age : 25
Location : New York

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am

Wow, I'm so excited for these games to be released.
Back to top Go down
Goku

Goku

Posts : 42
Join date : 2009-08-30

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

Good Try Nick, I'll Stick with PC and Serebii
Back to top Go down
Empoleon144

Empoleon144

Posts : 29
Join date : 2009-09-08

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Awesome! (mostly the kyogre & groudon)

I'm getting Heart Gold for Kyogre!
Back to top Go down
sn1boypokemonfan

sn1boypokemonfan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : West Europe

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:41 pm

that game is going to be epic
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sn1boypokemonfan
dacothetrainer

dacothetrainer

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Johto

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: NEW INFO!!!!   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:28 pm

okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dacothetrainer
sn1boypokemonfan

sn1boypokemonfan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : West Europe

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 pm

dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sn1boypokemonfan
dacothetrainer

dacothetrainer

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Johto

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:55 pm

sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)

No Cos The News Was Released Today
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dacothetrainer
sn1boypokemonfan

sn1boypokemonfan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : West Europe

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:56 pm

dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)

No Cos The News Was Released Today

do you realy thing the are going to put the legendary bird on a other place
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sn1boypokemonfan
dacothetrainer

dacothetrainer

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Johto

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 pm

sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)

No Cos The News Was Released Today

do you realy thing the are going to put the legendary bird on a other place

Moltes Is And It Changed In Fire Red And Leaf Green
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dacothetrainer
sn1boypokemonfan

sn1boypokemonfan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : West Europe

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 pm

dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)

No Cos The News Was Released Today

do you realy thing the are going to put the legendary bird on a other place

Moltes Is And It Changed In Fire Red And Leaf Green

that was becouse the came new islands in firered that there where'nt there in red and blue
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sn1boypokemonfan
dacothetrainer

dacothetrainer

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Johto

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:30 pm

sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)

No Cos The News Was Released Today

do you realy thing the are going to put the legendary bird on a other place

Moltes Is And It Changed In Fire Red And Leaf Green

that was becouse the came new islands in firered that there where'nt there in red and blue

Moltes Could Be Found In Red Blue Green And Yellow Was..... In Victory Road
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dacothetrainer
sn1boypokemonfan

sn1boypokemonfan

Posts : 28
Join date : 2009-09-05
Age : 24
Location : West Europe

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:32 pm

dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)

No Cos The News Was Released Today

do you realy thing the are going to put the legendary bird on a other place

Moltes Is And It Changed In Fire Red And Leaf Green

that was becouse the came new islands in firered that there where'nt there in red and blue

Moltes Could Be Found In Red Blue Green And Yellow Was..... In Victory Road

O my god you need to read better
i said that there came new islands in firered and the put moltres there becouse it was the last on and you could get it faster and yes it was on on vitory road but in red and blue there was no mt eber or ember island or what ever it was callt
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sn1boypokemonfan
dacothetrainer

dacothetrainer

Posts : 76
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 25
Location : Johto

HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm

sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
sn1boypokemonfan wrote:
dacothetrainer wrote:
okie have u guys heard 3 Legendary Birds Is HERE

Zapdos : Power Plant
Articuno : Sea Form Islands
Moltes : Mt Silver

Hoeen Starts Are There But Can Only Be Obtained Via Battling Red And Winning

Kanto Starters Can Be Found In Pallet Town After You Have All 16 Badges

realy no one di now wheare the bird are (sarcasem)

No Cos The News Was Released Today

do you realy thing the are going to put the legendary bird on a other place

Moltes Is And It Changed In Fire Red And Leaf Green

that was becouse the came new islands in firered that there where'nt there in red and blue

Moltes Could Be Found In Red Blue Green And Yellow Was..... In Victory Road

O my god you need to read better
i said that there came new islands in firered and the put moltres there becouse it was the last on and you could get it faster and yes it was on on vitory road but in red and blue there was no mt eber or ember island or what ever it was callt

Yes There Wasnt Mt Ember But They Fought To Add It in Yellow Ect
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dacothetrainer
Sponsored content




HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty
PostSubject: Re: HeartGold SoulSilver Info   HeartGold SoulSilver Info Empty

Back to top Go down
 
HeartGold SoulSilver Info
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Maxine's Info On The Snazzy Kitty
» EXchess
» Drawing of my sisters fantage avatar~
» WTF (because you need useless info)
» Rhetoric engine testing right now any info?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Violet Alliance :: Pokemon :: HeartGold/SoulSilver-
Jump to: